Interesting links

Request for Replacement Water Share Certificate - Springville Irrigation Company

Share Certificate: 3924V

Alan M. Bird, whose address is 30 South 600 East Springville, Utah  84663, submitted to the Springville Irrigation Company a formal Request for Replacement of Water Share Certificate 3924V on April 2, 2018. According to the records of the company, the share is currently held in the name of George R. Bird. Pursuant to Utah Code Ann. § 70A–8–409.1, the company is required to publish notice of such requests so that any interested party may object to the company’s issuance of a replacement share certificate, to be issued in the name of the requesting party. Objections to the issuance of the requested replacement certificate must be received by Springville Irrigation Company within sixty (60) days following the last date of publication of this Notice. If no objections are received by the company within that time, the company intends to issue replacement share certificate and the original share certificate will be permanently cancelled on the records of the company. Any party wishing to object to the issuance of the replacement share certificate must do so in writing. The written objection must identify the objecting party, explain the basis for the objection, and identify the party claiming a superior interest in the share (if different than the objecting party). Any documentation supporting a superior claim of ownership must be included with the objection. Objections are to be delivered to Springville Irrigation Company, 25 W 200 S #16, Springville, UT.  Please direct questions or concerns to the Irrigation Company (801) 491-2985.

 POSTED this 2nd day of April, 2018.

Springville Irrigation Company
By:  Albert Harmer, President